Monday, November 23, 2009

And the point is...

Not much really...
I like to rant, and I have much to rant about.
So I thought I would rant here...
Expect to see biased, poorly constructed ranting on, but not limited to: feminisim, motherhood, men, horses, dogs, dickheads, my daughter, my family, my nieces and nephews, fire season, awareness, jobs, dis-ability, 4WDs, vaginas, how models should embrace pasta, chips and sandwiches, how stillettos are evil but I cant help but buy they are so pretty, food, how I used to be hot, raunch culture and things that are fugly. And ranting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you ranting lunatic! I did a subject last semester... "Family, Gender and Sexuality in Contemporary Australia"... I can email you some of the PDFs if you like... Some interesting stuff... might help lead to other interesting paths of thought and ranting... as if you need any help!! (c:

    ... and yep, i took his last name xxx

    ReplyDelete